The new Surgical Unit on the third floor of Clinica Rotger has an area of 2,700 square metres used exclusively for surgical procedures and deliveries.
The new facilities double the surgical capacity of Clinica Rotger and are prepared to perform practically all currently available surgical techniques under the best safety conditions.
Facility on the third floor
Differentiated access plan to the third floor
Choose Clinica Rotger for a surgical intervention!
Hybrid Operating Theatre
Perseus Anaesthesia Tower
Laparoscopy tower equipped with:
- 4K image resolution
- 3D technology
Smart operating theatres equipped with 3 screens for:
- Uniform control of the environment.
- Image or video consultation on the examinations performed on the patient and information on his medical history.
- Remote control of integrated audiovisual equipment
Intelligent Operating Theatres (Blue Light)
- Blue light allows surgeons to rest their eyes when looking away from the surgical field.
- According to some studies, this optical advantage leads to better surgical results.
“The new operating theatres at Clinica Rotger reflect significant advances in patient safety:
“All these elements allow for more efficient cleaning and a reduction of microbiological contamination in the surgical environment”.
Operating theatres for outpatient surgery
Four operating rooms
- Similar technical equipment and the same configuration as for the highly complex operating theatres to achieve the best surgical results in all types of pathologies.
Two endoscopy rooms
- 4K image quality and an innovative radiofrequency and Argon system that can perform even the most complex techniques.
- The endoscopy rooms have their own disinfection area and positive pressure system, which is another guarantee of patient safety.
- The Major Outpatient Surgery Unit has its own recovery area with single rooms offering maximum comfort and privacy.
- There is a centralised patient monitoring system that allows patients to be followed up from the nursing control centre.
Clinica Rotger is the private health centre where most births take place in the Balearic Islands. A first-class hospital, equipped with the latest technology and a new maternity ward. Clinica Rotger’s maternity ward is modern, welcoming and fully equipped with technology and safety systems, and has the most important features that allow the mother to design the delivery room and its environment according to her wishes.
Dra. Ana María Martínez Barrabés
Dra. Noemí Freixas Grimalt
Dra. Míriam González Rodríguez
Dra. María Isabel Hernández de Castro
Dra. Marina Llull Gomila
Dra. Inés Mínguez Duato
Dra. Juana María Moragues Soler
Dra. Inés Pomar Mora
Dra. Marta Ramis Barceló
Dra. Ana Alicia Robles Gourley
Dra. Maria de los Ángeles Adelantado Barrao
Dra. María Barceló Bauza
Dra. Mónica Mariño Mariño
Dr. Juan Torrecabota Pages
Dr. Vicente Ramo Paul
Dr. Ángel Martín Jiménez
Dra. María Ángeles Chicharro Ortega
Dra. Leticia Lazzaletta
Dra. Aina Serra
Dra. Marina Andreu Febrer
Dra. M. Helena Tur Torres
Dra. María José Bermúdez
Visita los Nuevos Quirófanos Quirúrgico 360º
¿Quieres conocer todos los detalles?
Te invitamos a navegar por los nuevos quirófanos quirúrgicos de la Clínica Rotger y todos los detalles que hemos cuidado para que te sientas seguro visita real en 360º.