Institut Oftàlmic de Mallorca (IOM)
The Ophthalmology department of Clinica Rotger works in collaboration with the Institut Oftàlmic de Mallorca, a reference for specialists and technology in Majorca since 1984.
Clinica Rotger has the best specialists and the most modern technology and, together with the Institut Oftàlmic de Mallorca (IOM), is considered a reference in Majorca.
A credo of the department is the constant updating in each of the different specialties, in order to be able to apply the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for vision disorders.
To the optimal medical care is added the commitment to patient care: personalised treatment, agility and efficiency.
The department is divided into the following specialist areas:
· General Ophthalmology
· Cataract department
· Refractive Surgery
· Paediatric Ophthalmology
· Retinal diseases
· Periocular plastic surgery
· Corneal diseases
One of the special features of Clinica Rotger is the Ophthalmological Emergency Unit, where an ophthalmologist is available around the clock 365 days a year.
Medical practitioner finder
- Dra. Monserrat Miró RoigOphthalmologyView file
- Dra. Elena Rigo OliverOphthalmologyView file
- Dr. Antonio Alomar SitjarOphthalmologyView file
- Dr. Hugo Blasco GarridoOphthalmologyView file
- Dra. Esperanza Monclús RedondoOphthalmologyView file
- Dra. María Luisa Monserrat FigueroaOphthalmologyView file
- Dr. Naji Emile NajmOphthalmologyView file